[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Worship Wednesday

So from now on, I am going to do my best to post a few videos of worship songs that I love or that God is speaking to me through on Wednesdays. I hope to encourage you as you surf the web into Pinterest bliss... Or whatever you have to accomplish online. I hope that God will use this music to minister to you. To reach you mid week and remind you that He loves you. To remind you that He desires your praise. To remind you that He is a good God. A gracious and loving God who longs to be close to our hearts. So I pray that it will refresh you. Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment