[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Monday, February 6, 2012

In my life.

"Teacher Cawnee, always remember to pull up your undies" (while taking a little one to the potty)

"Teacher Cabalee, if we don't throw our trash away, it.. it.. it.. will hurt mother natures feelings"

"Teacher Collee, I sorry I rude" (after a long class...)

"Teacher Colleen, I've got a poop. A really big poop. It's huge" (just plain random)

"Teacher, God loves even me." (during circle time)

"Teacher Coneen, it's time to be angry" (when he didn't like what his seat partner was up to)

"Teacher Coneen, I put my list-er-een ears on now" (after missing recess)

"No teacher, I no sing songs, I sit alone now" (putting himself in the "Time Alone" chair)

Kid 1 "In my sleep, a ninja man kicked me out of bed and dog ate my hand!"
Kid 2 "In my sleep, apple juice"

No comments:

Post a Comment