[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Monday, August 8, 2011

Staycation 2011

This year we decided to have a "staycation" instead of traveling somewhere for the week that I had off between jobs. We had such a great time being together, visiting our friends new baby, laughing A LOT (that guys is pretty funny), sleeping in, trying new restaurants, went to the Long Beach Aquarium, and I got to go with my friend on her maternity shoot in the OC! Here are some photos of the week! Enjoy!


























P.S. God loves you.

1 comment: