[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

God. Music. Videos.

How can I explain my faith?

I don't always know how. I feel it in my blood. My spirit. My heart. My mind.

I see God in everything. The ocean, mountains, people, music, art, words.

Music is one of the most powerful ways that God speaks to me. If you want to bring me to tears- music is the way to do so. Something about it brings me to my knees before the Lord. In worship I feel His spirit moving within me. In worship- His beauty is personified. In music His glory is lifted high.

Here are a few artists who have some powerful stuff. They may be already familiar to you. If not- go look them up on youtube and listen. God wants to speak to you. He has made you with a purpose far beyond what you or I can imagine. He has given you a heart that wants to love, a mind that wants to learn, a body that wants to move, a creation that wants to amaze you. Ah and so so so much more.

Jesus Culture
Shane & Shane
Jeremy Camp
Chris Tomlin
Kristene Mueller
Hillsong United
Christ August
Mercy Me

Here  are a few songs that I love. I don't have much else to say- and the things I want to say- I don't know how to communicate today. Seek God above all else- that is all I CAN say today. There is so much more to life than what the world tries to tell you is important.












No comments:

Post a Comment