[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Thursday, July 28, 2011

If not for this... and shoes!

After an awesome dinner with one of my friends- I have realized (as I do again and again) that God gracefully chooses to teach us and put us through so many life lessons- if not for any reason but to be able to relate to and share ourselves with another one in need.

 There were a few points in the night- where we shared what God had been teaching us- or what scripture he had put on our hearts- and we both said- if not for this reason alone I do not know why the Lord has been teaching me this. He gives us insight and experience maybe to teach us something- but maybe even more to be able to share those words or lessons with a friend. To comfort them. To encourage them. To enable us to better come alongside them in their experience and say- I've been there. 

So I encourage you- my few readers (do I even have readers yet!? haha) to say what the Lord is putting on your heart! Share those verses- you do not know who he wants you to speak them too! And WOW he rewards our obedience to the Holy Spirit.

Okay- on a lighter note- look at these cute boots I finalllllllly bought after oogling them for a year!



 And these....

 And if I get brave enough, these....


.

Hi my name is Colleen. and I am a shoe addict.

No comments:

Post a Comment