[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Well... there goes that.

My old blog has been lost. And so I say, well.... there goes that.

I am going to be a bit more fun about what I post. In an attempt to avoid too much structure- I believe I will post about anything and everything. From food, outings, thoughts, pictures, and memories- whatever I'm feeling- is what you're getting.

Stay tuned for more.

Currently reading the book of Galatians. Wow. It's amazing how God points different things out to you every time you read a part of scripture. Doesn't matter how many times you've read it.

Galatians 5:6 "For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love."

Working on realizing this today and everyday. Faith. Expressing. Itself. Through. Love.

Love God. Love Others.

Love others through your attitude, smile, words, touch, service, sacrifice, company, time, money, food, photos- what are you doing to show those you encounter that you love them?

1 comment: