[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

just whatever!

This entire week and a half has been a crazy roller coaster. I'm exhausted but at peace.

The LORD Yahweh is on the move.   SO LOOK OUT.

People. I just want to be wearing all this right now to distract myself.

this delicate top.


beautiful love and pink bracelets.


this hair.


these nails.

these pants.


Praying THIS





okay.im.done.

No comments:

Post a Comment