[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Saturday, March 10, 2012

And we pray.

It has been a whirlwind of a week. We have been told that my mother in law has pancreatic cancer. We do not know enough yet and are waiting for more results from tests about whether or not it is operable and where it stands. So we pray. We give it all up to the Lord of all creation. To the mighty one, Healer. We give him glory and praise for all that he has given us, and ask that his mighty hand would bring healing. Miraculous healing. Pray with me friends. Pray with me.

These songs are my prayer right now.








1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry To hear this sweetie. There are actually two types of pancreatic cancer. We will pray that hers is the slow growing kind and that God will be glorified through this. He holds you all in his loving arms! Look to him for comfort and peace and direction.
    Sending my love your way,
    Mama Schrock

    ReplyDelete