[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Take A Back Road....

Big news in the Cox home this week......

......

......


......


......


......


......

......


......

We bought a car for Kevin! Goodbye 95' Camry- hello 2004 Jeep Liberty! We can now go off roadin', 4 wheel drivin', campin', fishin', huntin', and basically anything outside that you'd like to do out here in the great North West!  



Here is a song to go with it :-) 


And it only seems appropriate to share this song too on how I feel about the rain here in Seattle now that I have a little hick in my step thanks to the fog lights on the car!



And for other news..... here is a cute picture of Zoey 
(and Ernie who doesn't like any other dog as of yet)!


Couldn't find her anywhere... until we checked our bed haha!



1 comment:

  1. I guess you will get some good use out of my tent as you 4 wheel it everywhere :)
    Congrats on the car.

    ReplyDelete