[Love the person you are next to. Whether it be your husband, friend, stranger, enemy or grandma! Just love them. Give a hug, a smile, a note, a hot meal; give yourself to others and you will never regret it. My goal is to inspire, encourage, and invite those around me to see life differently. Brighter, purposeful, and so important. It's simple: Faith expressing itself through l.o.v.e.]

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some Photos For Ya

Here are some other photos that I couldn't load a while back from our trip and some from our new home! Enjoy!


Leaving California!


Ready to start our leg to Oregon




I just love driving so much.....




Visiting with Mema


I made Kevin turn around so we could get this picture. Ended up costing us an hour and a half once we discovered our car tow was jacked up! Welcome to WA!




First view of the city!



Kevin got attacked with silly string on his birthday! 
The legend lives on mom! :-)




Family bingo night! Kevin won!




Local Bar for Thirsty Thursdays



Zoey loves her new bed I made her



Drive home from work


In case you need deer repellant plants...

(my hipster outfit/face for my yogals)


Zoey and Kev snuggin




Mexican Food on Ally's Birthday






My Preschool! 


The SUN does come out in WA




Visiting Detective Bergin! 


Pumpkin Carving!





Zoey even got in on the action... Yes I cannot believe we got her that sweater... 







My nerdy pumpkin



I think we were successful! 


Zoey and Ernie are now buddies :-)

1 comment:

  1. I love your nerdie pumpkin. We will miss you this week.

    ReplyDelete